• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Mass drop knife please

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm looking to see if anyone out there is interested in selling one of thier mass drops (I, II, or III). If anyone has one they are willing to let it go let me know please and thank you. I have trades and cash.

I'm looking to see if anyone out there is interested in selling one of thier mass drops (I, II, or III). If anyone has one they are willing to let it go let me know please and thank you. I have trades and cash.

Good luck with your search.
If you can find one from Massdrop II, let me know as I'd like to buy one as well :p

Was the massdrop II officially canceled? I thought I remember reading that Jannis asked that it remain in place with the hope that he could come back to it when/if his recovery allowed. Maybe that has changed -- or perhaps it was just wishful thinking on my part. :)

Back