Massdrop III: Kamon

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

esoo

living the patina
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Alright people let's talk about consolation knives... that Konosuke sumiiro SLD gyuto on sale at Tosho looks pretty sweet
The Sumiiro line is pretty nice. Going to be putting my Bunka from that line up for sale shortly.

esoo

living the patina
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now @bryan03 needs to put up for sale the 275 he just showed on Instagram so I can furiously try and drown my knife sorrows in that.

Last edited:

xsmx13

Supporting Member
Reaction score
😭

Today was not my day... Lost the drawing, busted the big screen, had to take my 2 year old in for covid testing, have to keep her home pending results and my air conditioning went out with tomorrow slated to be 104°...

Last edited:

hendrix

Reaction score
Thanks again guys for the efforts of putting on another great mass drop and congratulations to the winners!
Looks like I bombed out again but hey, doesn’t this mean I’ll be successful in the Bloodroot lottery - I mean what are my chances of losing twice in a row? Glad I still remember what learned in my college statistics courses 👍

big_adventure

What impulse control?
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats to the selected. One of these will work for me...

TonyZ

Reaction score
congrats to the winners, my wallet breathed a sigh of relief.

esoo

living the patina
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now @bryan03 needs to put up for sale the 275 he just showed on Instagram so I can furiously try and drown my knife sorrows in that.
Welp that didn't work as I couldn't type in my own credit card number... now onto plan <#>....