Massdrop III: Kamon

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

KAMON Knives

Reaction score
I personally don't know that one. Seems it might be good for higher alloyed steel due to its higher hardness but I just need to make clear that this is not the one I'd recommend for my knives. Just so no one gets confused 😅.

This is the one I'd recommend to anybody interested in trying:

M1k3

¯\_(ツ)_/¯-known member
Reaction score
I personally don't know that one. Seems it might be good for higher alloyed steel due to its higher hardness but I just need to make clear that this is not the one I'd recommend for my knives. Just so no one gets confused 😅.

This is the one I'd recommend to anybody interested in trying:

That option feels weird to say though. My option is bigger 😎

xsmx13

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Update

http://instagr.am/p/CVUamyBsuo7/
Just because I've been asked about it by some anonymous and totally random guy on IG (🤭) - the nakiri shaped thing on the bottom middle of my work bench is my master template for my tangs and choils. Not a nakiri blank or a broken blade ✌😅.
I think that person needs a denty nakiri. 🤩

Attachments

KAMON Knives

Reaction score
I see. It doesn't take much to trigger you guys into pervert talk either. So it's not just us crazy knife makers right @RDalman? 🤣

Wondering if the waitlist has a shot - 40 is a few more than originally planned?
35 blades were planned so I'm making sure I'll deliver 35 in any case. That includes potential fails during the making. So I made 40 to get to 35 no matter what. Chances are I'll get all 40 through, then there will be 5 for the list.