Massdrop III: Kamon

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which option are we talking about now? 🤭
nick-young-question-marks.gif

But is yours as hard?
Harder than @KAMON Knives

Update

Just because I've been asked about it by some anonymous and totally random guy on IG (🤭) - the nakiri shaped thing on the bottom middle of my work bench is my master template for my tangs and choils. Not a nakiri blank or a broken blade ✌️😅.

Update

Just because I've been asked about it by some anonymous and totally random guy on IG (🤭) - the nakiri shaped thing on the bottom middle of my work bench is my master template for my tangs and choils. Not a nakiri blank or a broken blade ✌😅.

I think that person needs a denty nakiri. 🤩

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211021-233943.jpg
    Screenshot_20211021-233943.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 26
I see. It doesn't take much to trigger you guys into pervert talk either. So it's not just us crazy knife makers right @RDalman? 🤣

Wondering if the waitlist has a shot - 40 is a few more than originally planned?

35 blades were planned so I'm making sure I'll deliver 35 in any case. That includes potential fails during the making. So I made 40 to get to 35 no matter what. Chances are I'll get all 40 through, then there will be 5 for the list.

Back