Mate330 vs 330mate

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shaolinjordan

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has shopped at 330mate. I heard it was legit and tried to shop on it then realised there are two very similar sites citing the same person and email. Does anyone know if these are the same:

mate330.ocnk.net

www.330mate.com

They have different things in stock and descriptions are all very vague. In the second website it had no link to add to basket on many knives, even that said were in stock.

Thanks!

It is apparently the same person who runs this ID on eBay an buyee. I would not assume that it is 'non legit' (in other words - not a fraud). But I have no idea about quality of their offerings.

He's been around a while. All my experiences with him have been through ebay not his website(s) though, and have been positive. He used to sell Tanakas before the prices jumped, and used to sell some other good knives as well.

He's been around a while. All my experiences with him have been through ebay not his website(s) though, and have been positive. He used to sell Tanakas before the prices jumped, and used to sell some other good knives as well.
Wasn't the one with the Tanaka knives Metal master?

Edit: my bad, looks like they both sold Tanaka knives.

Last edited:
Back