• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mathews Monster 7.0 Compound Bow - Updated

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cheflarge

Reaction score
28 3/4 inch draw, 54 lb. draw weight. Monkey tails, super peep, custom bow equipment 3D XL site. Classic scope with Zeiss lense. Mathews rest. Stabilizer, string loop, everything included, ready to shoot. You need to supply arrows, release & quiver. Easily a $1,200.00 to 1,500.00 package. Due to recent health issues I can no longer shoot this bow. Not looking to get rich, just would like to get a top of the line bow into somebody's hands that will appreciated it. Looking for a decent J-knife or custom in trade. Thanks for looking. :cool2:

PM for pics

Please send me some pictures of the package. any arrows and heads. etc. Lets make a dealio!!!!

Pretty sure this has been traded, however, here are some pics

bow2.jpg

bow3.jpg

bow.jpg

bow1.jpg

Thanks for the interest!!! :wink:

I can lust but I'm also to old and beat up for archery. It'll be sweet for Randy or .....

Guess it's a good thing I can at least work a bolt action still.

Unfortunately the trade DID NOT go through. If there is any interest in the Mathews bow from this sub forum, please PM me. Will accept trade, $, no reasonable offer denied. Thanks. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back