MathiasM's knives

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MathiasM

Reaction score
Here is a quick overview of my current knives in use. I will post new ones every once in a while and I am happy to give details, if anybody is interested.

Cheers, Mathias

20210324_145507-01.jpeg

20210324_170659-01.jpeg

20210324_122414-01.jpeg

Last edited:
Holy **** absoutely ****ing beautiful family

Okay, I'll shoot: favorite nakiri(s) and why?

This is easy to answer :) I have three nakiris, which stayed in my setup over the years and two are from Watanabe. My favourite is the 180 ku stainless clad though. It is easy to maintain and performs awesome.

Cheers, Mathias

This is easy to answer :) I have three nakiris, which stayed in my setup over the years and two are from Watanabe. My favourite is the 180 ku stainless clad though. It is easy to maintain and performs awesome.

Cheers, Mathias

I spy 4 perhaps, counting the rectangular xerxes saya on the bottom?

The watanabe is a standout among the nakiris I have tried, not so much with softer veggies like tomatoes and onions, but I will be keeping mine for destroying root veggies as it goes through them like nothing else.

I spy 4 perhaps, counting the rectangular xerxes saya on the bottom?

The watanabe is a standout among the nakiris I have tried, not so much with softer veggies like tomatoes and onions, but I will be keeping mine for destroying root veggies as it goes through them like nothing else.

The rectangular xerxes is the watanabe :) Saya and handle are from Jannis, like the handle of the 210 nakiri.

Cheers, Mathias

Latest posts

Back