• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Mazaki, Heiji, Kochi, Dragon, Tanaka, etc.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gregmega

Reaction score
IMG_2894.jpg

Well, my number has come up on a few customs, as well I accidentally won another auction. So, here goes. All prices include shipping and PayPal, happy to do a deal on multiple. Buy em all and look no further, you got a full kit.

Aritsugu A-type 180 semi-stainless petty: SOLD
Great shape, already thinned lightly for your pleasure- if you’ve ever had one, you know how awesome they are after a thinning, and what a pain in the neck they are to thin. 75$ to your door.

Misono Dragon 240 suji Swedish Carbon: SPF
Lightly thinned behind the edge for your pleasure, same story as the A-type. Used only once to fabricate tuna, thinned, and stored. 110$ to your door.

Y. Tanaka (Sakai Kikumori) 225 Gokujyo gyuto white #2 from Razorsharp, (215/52): SOLD
Great knife. But I have 3 Tanaka, technically 4 if you count the Fuji, all in the same(ish) size. Purchased for about 340, used for a couple meal preps, light patina but in great shape. 285$ to your door, I’ll throw in a the saya for its twin for 20$.

Kochi V2 gyuto 225 (small custom batch from JKI) with custom burnt saya: SOLD
This knife is awesome. Lnib, did a few brunoise after I received it new from another member. Friction fit saya of red oak matches the burnt chestnut for a great package. 285$ to your door.

Gesshin Heiji Carbon 150 petty:
Purchased new from JKI in 2012/13 back when he was in Venice. Lightly used and sharpened once, so super minor scuffing only on the bevel, but I clearly carried it waaaay more than I used it. Been in storage for at least 5 years. Time to go. Purchased new for 450(?) and tmk not around anymore. But I’m sure Jon will correct me. Comes with original saya. 330 to your door.

Hinoura Ajikitaya ku 210 petty in white #2:
Super odd and rare size, never seen another like it. Purchased from another member (new in box) and built a custom friction fit saya & original box. Love this one. But I have a mild obsession with short sujis and this one has been stored. 280$ to your door.

Mazaki ku 150 yanagiba in w2 with friction fit saya:
Cutest little yanagiba you’ve ever seen. Bnib from JNS. 170 to your door.

Mazaki 180 petty in w2: SOLD
Bnib from JNS, the highly vaunted perfect petty. Was gonna get around to making a saya and do a polish up on this guy, but the 40 other knives I bought last year got in the way, and I already have one that I use almost daily. Comes with original box and Maxim’s signature Mazaki ‘wabi sabi’. Still one of my favorite knives to this day. 170 to your door.

IMG_2904.jpg

IMG_2905.jpg
IMG_2901.jpg
IMG_2899.jpg

IMG_2900.jpg

IMG_2902.jpg

IMG_2906.jpg

IMG_2903.jpg
IMG_2902.jpg

Last edited:
Great prices. How much for the Heiji?

Drop:
All shipped & PayPal conus
Misono dragon 100$
Heiji 300$
Hinoura 250$
Maz yanagi 150$

If i didn’t just pick up a new gyuto yesterday I would be all over that hinoura 210! I can’t believe it’s still available. GLWS

Back