• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Mazaki Kasumi, Sukenari SG2 Damascus and Heiji Semi-stainless

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SolidSnake03

Reaction score
Hey All!

Selling some stuff to make room for a custom project I've got in the works. Would love to hold onto all these but could use the cash for the project. That said these are all wonderful knives and all prices include shipping within the ConUS. No international shipping, sorry. Not really open to trades unless you got something wild you want to move?

Feel free to send offers if you think my prices are high or trade offers.

Mazaki Kasumi White #2 210mm Gyuto from KnS = $225.00 SOLD
Wonderful knife, thick thick thick at the heel and crazy distal taper. It's an outstanding cutting knife and the steel feels quite hard on the board. Great knife and runs long/big for a 210mm, see the link for exact specs, they are within 1mm or less of mine. Used for a few meals at home, never sharpened.
https://knivesandstones.us/collections/mazaki/products/mazaki-white-2-gyuto-210mm-kasumi
Sukenari SG2 240mm Damascus Mirror Polish Gyuto from KnS = $300.00
Underrated and a perfect middle of the road knife, not too thin, not too thick, does everything well. Used a few times then put away, never sharpened. I've got a 270mm of this exact knife that im keeping for work, this was for home but just reach for smaller stuff more in the 210 or less range given space limitations. Also sorry my pictures on this kinda suck, the mirror polish is really hard to photo, see the link for better photo's.
https://knivesandstones.us/collecti...roducts/sukenari-r2-sg2-damascus-gyuto-240-mm
Heiji 180mm Semi-stainless Nakiri = $240.00 SOLD
Bought it from the thread below, used it twice, love it but I like my Wat Pro a bit more since it's >60mm heel which I really like. Looks identical to the pics since it has like 30min of board time or less from when I bought it.
https://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/...i-stainless-nakiri-180-chestnut-handle.48698/
IMG_20200924_161632.jpgIMG_20200924_161641.jpgIMG_20200924_161654.jpgIMG_20200924_161812.jpgIMG_20200924_161820.jpgIMG_20200924_161837.jpg

Last edited:
Ouff.
Everybody here should ask themselves ... "why are there not more Sukenari's on the BST? - But are offered at several spots, and are often sold out" Truth is, they are fantastic blades, and totally under-rated. Maybe back in the day the grind was a dog, but since 2014 ... they've been gems. And all their Heat treatments are calibrated perfectly. -- GLWS.

Nakiri is sold!!!

And you are spot on LucasFur, there's a good reason they don't come up often. They do everything so so well and their hear treats are outstanding. I've sharpened and worked my 270 a lot and it's excellent.

Also of you want both knives I'll cut the buyer a great deal!

Aw sorry man! The attention on that Heiji is really high. Surprised nobody jumped on the Mazaki yet....

Don't want to make separate post office trips so let's try a nice healthy price drop ;)

Mazaki $215
Sukenari $320

Mazaki gone!!!

Just the Sukenari left :) love to get this thing sold before I go to post office later this week. Open to offers on it too. Or I could throw a stone in with it for free....a surprise stone ;)

I love my sukenari as well. It's got a clean grind and a great profile. I sold one and honestly regret it. The KnS trip documentation showed some really cool pics of their heat treat process. Not something you see often. I bet their shop knows some of the most about PM and higher alloyed knife steels.

Have to agree Captain! Their shop does amazing PM and high alloy steel work. Only other folks I know doing this much stuff in these types of steels is Gihei and or Ryusen. :)

Also price drop! Im gonna take a bit of a big loss on this but want to get it moved.

$300.00 flat!

Bump and a price drop!! $285.00

Y'all will be stealing this thing at this rate ;)

Back