• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Bought Mazaki KU in the EU

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carl Kotte

Reaction score
Hi all,

I’m looking for a Mazaki ku - either a 210 or 240 Gyuto, or a petty (around 180). I like to keep things within the EU. I prefer a lower price over a BNIB knife. If you got something used you want to get rid off, shoot me a pm!

all best
Carl

I'd consider selling it but it has left the EU and the shipping back wouldn't be worth it!

My apologies, to be clear, had you asked me before I paid, I would have given way as you are in the EU.

I'd consider selling it but it has left the EU and the shipping back wouldn't be worth it!
That’s fair! Thanks a lot! 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
My apologies, to be clear, had you asked me before I paid, I would have given way as you are in the EU.
No need to apologize! It’s Your knife. Love it, use it and store it properly! In fact, I didn’t know you had a Mazaki ju!

Back