• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Mazaki Migaki W#2 240 mm Gyuto - 2021 profile

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Used once, never sharpened or modified. Bit of patina as cladding is pretty reactive. Knife is great value and handle and balance are nice in hand.

$250 $217 including US shipping. With original box. $20 off if you also buy the TF or Moritaka I posted yesterday.

Edge length: 246 mm
Heel height: 53 mm
Weight: 205 g
Steel: Shirogami 2
Handle: Magnolia and walnut

EEDA4E27-E9BD-4E18-892B-27BC9C0569ED.jpeg

8D8A3E83-EFBB-4651-9E94-A22E795CC7F7.jpeg

970815F3-7837-4745-B761-7DD05251E12F.jpeg

Last edited:
That is one hell of a choil shot. I can never get mine to come out half as good as that!

It may help if you post another choil shot.. the current one makes it look somewhat warped.

Ok thanks. Will work on that tonight or tomorrow. Does not appear warped in real life… upon inspection now with a straight edge the right side of the choil is slightly more convex than the left side, which is straighter, at the 10 mm near the heel. Further up the edge of the blade both sides are similarly convex. The differences are quite trivial and I cannot imagine them affecting anything.

Either way, I think it’s a steal at this price and I’d guess small inconsistencies like this (or even larger ones) are typical in this price range.

Back