Meet the Handle Makers

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ch_br

Careful man, there's a beverage here...
KKF Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wanted to make a thread that would identify and highlight the seasoned and upcoming handle makers here on the forum.

I know there are some talented individuals as well as many more who are budding craftsmen (and women).

So throw your hat in the ring and share the handles you make.

Please highlight at minimum the following info for your handle making:

1. A little bio about your experience and how you got into handle making
  2. Specific styles
  3. Specialized wood types
  4. Any fun or experimental pieces or concepts you've worked on.

I think this thread would bring a lot of interest and enjoyment to many, so thanks to everyone who participates in advance! :cool:

Last edited:
I thought we were not allowed to do anything close to advertising here if we don’t pay the sponsorship fee. As a part time maker, the sponsorship fee would obliterated a good percent of my profits. I completely understand it costs $$ to run this place. I am happy to use this forum to learn and share about jknives.

I post in the "Sticks" thread all the time. While I have made handles for a few other forum members, I would only consider myself a hobbyist. Most of what I post there is work I have done on my own collection. Anecdotally, I think most, though not all, who post there are like me, amateurs who enjoy tweaking their own knives and indulging their artistic urges.

As Bensbites said, most view this forum as a place to learn and to share information. myself included. No one wants to make this another online store. We already have Ryky for that

I am happy to use this forum to learn and share about jknives.

I think most, though not all, who post there are like me, amateurs who enjoy tweaking their own knives and indulging their artistic urges.

As Bensbites said, most view this forum as a place to learn and to share information. myself included. No one wants to make this another online store. We already have Ryky for that

Lol, true and understood. Definitely not my intention by any means.

Thank you both for the clarification.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back