Memes and whatnot

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
XwCG6A2l.jpg

It was a close call, BUT, the machine is working again.

Regarding the strike and quality beans, it's Starbucks.... Which the acidity works great for adding to hot chocolate 😂
Lol you aren't kidding about the acidity in those beans. I literally can't even drink that swill! 🤮

A441D835-A98B-499A-AF6F-69930EDAD205.jpeg

I’ve gotten better about not being a real prick about this situation, but I still relate to it at least once a week.

“The whole brussels are on the bottom shelf of the produce rack at the front of the walk-in.”

“Can’t find the brussels, are you sure they’re in the cooler?”

“Yep, put three cases in when I came in this morning. Bottom shelf towards the left, green and blue case.”

“I don’t see them”

🤬

View attachment 219052
I’ve gotten better about not being a real prick about this situation, but I still relate to it at least once a week.

“The whole brussels are on the bottom shelf of the produce rack at the front of the walk-in.”

“Can’t find the brussels, are you sure they’re in the cooler?”

“Yep, put three cases in when I came in this morning. Bottom shelf towards the left, green and blue case.”

“I don’t see them”

🤬

Do they like Bon Jovi and get pissy about when other people leave? Could be you and @M1k3 are sharing an employee. 😁

Back