• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Mert Tansu honyaki yanigiba.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheeks1989

Reaction score
Up for sale is a 280 mm Mert Tansu Yanigiba Honyaki in aisi w2. The handle is snake wood octagonal walrus Ivory ferrule and Mokume tip. I really don't want to sell this knife but selling this to raise funds to go on my honeymoon. It was only used once on swordfish. If I am not mistaken this is 1 of 3 yanigiba that are out in the wild.
UIZ5YOh.jpg

w5E9rnJ.jpg

rk6mEm4.jpg

I6CsnXV.jpg

Asking 1000

Thanks Sam

Good. Bloody. Grief.

A lot of good blades coming from my homeland these days.

If you are a well established member or I have done transactions with you in the past. I have no issue doing a payment plan that works for you.

Is your honeymoon still going ahead? I still love this knife but the Aussie dollar is in the toilet and I cant justify 1500. GLWS!
It is sadly postponed. Given the pandemic we are now in survival mode at the restaurant.

Back