• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Michael Rader 240mm Wa-Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:D :D

So the wife is feeling a bit under the weather so I made a nice fresh soup for her using this guy. Lots of slicing and dicing (for a home cook that is). Long story short, it handles like an absolute dream. I've had a few new knives recently and they all take a bit of getting used to. Not this guy though. It just feels like I've been using it for years. If the other four first prototypes ever surface on the market, I highly recommend you guys pick one up. But this one, well, this one is off the market for good! You can pry it from my cold dead hands! :wink:

DAMN fine knife Michael. :thumbsup:

That's awesome, but my price just went up because you like it so well and you now owe me $600...

Didn't he mention that...? Or did I forget to put that in the fine print...? D@mn!!!

:)

Glad it's working well for ya. -M

That's awesome, but my price just went up because you like it so well and you now owe me $600...

No problem! I'll just apply that to the $650 fee for my awesome word of mouth advertising for you and ... done! Oh and don't worry about that left over $50 from my fee. I'm willing to wave it cuz of how awesome the knife is!! :wink:

Back