• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Michale Rader Damascus Slicer

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
For sale Michale Rader Damascus Slicer 330mm long by 45mm tall. His new 5 steel mix and handle style in Koa. Brand new just got it from hime a few months ago. Love this knife but need to pay bills. Asking $2300 shipped that is what I paid for it.
IMG_4254 2.jpg
IMG_4255.jpg
IMG_4258.jpg
IMG_4259.jpg
IMG_4260.jpg
IMG_4261.jpg
IMG_4262.jpg
IMG_4265.jpg
IMG_4266.jpg

I have its brother in monosteel, and it's a fantastic knife. Flies through roasts. And isn't half bad at dismembering watermelons.

Surprised this is still here. Michaels work is 2nd to none. I have a 5 steel gyuto and the edge retention is RIDICULOUS. Ive sharpened it once when I got it on a nakayama kiita and use it everyday at home and its still toothy af and shave arm hair as if it were fresh off the stones. It rivals devins pd-1 ime. If I had the money id jump on this, GLWS!

Back