• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Migoto Mini-Cleaver

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Currantly

Reaction score
Hello KKF!

I have for sale today a Migoto Mini-Cleaver of the Blue #2 variety, it has a working patina that can be removed at the buyers request. Not much so say about this one seriously a great knife, superb geometry, and a fantastic in hand feel. Unfortunately i'm switching jobs and as a result I don't see this one getting too much action from me anymore.

Measurments:

Edge length- 183mm
Edge height- 79mm
Spine thickness at handle- 2mm
Weight- 235g

Looking to get $500 for this one all in shipped to your door CONUS. I would be willing to ship internationally but that's a conversation that would need to take place before any shipping.

Thank you for looking! Feel free to send me a PM if you have any questions.

IMG_2635.JPG
IMG_7477.JPG
IMG_7049.JPG
IMG_5536.JPG

Dropping this to $425 to see if I can get this thing moved. As much as I like looking at it on my rack I don’t like the fact that it isn’t getting used. Hit me up with any questions!

Back