• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Misono Dragon Garasuki

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

btbyrd

Reaction score
Up for grabs is a 185mm Misono Dragon garasuki. Initial sharpening by JKI. Used on a couple turkeys and a few chickens. There is a bit of pitting along parts of the spine toward the front of the knife caused by storing the knife in a felt-lined edge guard (even though it was well coated in tsubaki oil). I've tried to photograph it in the most unflattering light possible, which is why the angle in the photo with the dragon highlighted is kind of weird. Apart from that, the knife is in great condition. A total beast. Asking $215 shipped USPS Priority.

DSC05483 (1).JPG

DSC05487 (1).JPG

DSC05490 (1).JPG

DSC05489.JPG

Someone buy this quick before he catches his error and readjusts the price to 199.95

I enjoy the one I have had in my possession for the past 1-1/2 ~ 2-1/2 years. No plans on it departing from my home.

I really enjoy this one also, but this is part of the "just had a baby" purge. It's definitely one of the fiercest knives in my collection.

And between prices I paid for sharpening and shipping, the sale price is over $100 off what I put into it. Hopefully it can find a good home soon.

Back