Misono Swedish Carbon without the dragon

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stratguy

Reaction score
I had posted a WTB ad on BST recently looking for a Misono 240 (dragon) without the dragon etching. It generated some discussion and the general thinking was that right-handed versions had the dragon while the lefties did not. I reached out to Koki and learned that the unadorned version is in fact available in both left and right, and the "tell" was which side of the blade held the maker's mark. I ordered one up and it arrived 2 days later which was incredibly fast. This is a lot of knife for the money - well-balanced, overall good fit and finish, and it moves through food effortlessly. Overall, I'm very pleased. I have some much higher-priced knives and this one hangs with them. Honestly, it's all the knife I really need. Here it is alongside another new arrival.

ok3DdxM.jpg

Glad you found it and that you’re happy with it! I have an old 285 version (only says Swedish Steel) and it is just awesome. Love using it. [emoji1303]

I've had a misono with a dragon for over 10 years...it's still going strong after 10 years of restaurant use...

Take care

Jeff

Back