• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Misono UX10 Honesuki & Matsubara Banno Bunka

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
For Sale:

Lightly used Misono UX-10 Honesuki. Only used to break down a dozen or so birds and trim some silverskin. Briefly sharpened twice on 6k stones. Nice heavy knife with substantial but comfortable handle. Some more stats:

145mm edge length
Stainless Steel
80/20 edge

PRICE: $155 PP & Shipping included in CONUS

PGrOP1vh.jpg

N6Xh3nTh.jpg

Next:

Matsubara 155mm Banno Bunka. I've had this guy for a little while. Great for people who want board clearance on a shorter knife. Very thin and sharpens extremely easily. Sharpened a handful of times, but only twice on a stone coarser than 6k. Some more stats:

155mm edge length
White #1 Steel
50/50 edge
Rosewood D-Handle

PRICE: $110 PP & Shipping included in CONUS

wvC486zh.jpg

ST7C12Sh.jpg

P.S. That is just dust on the blade in the photo above

Maybe we can make this interesting...

- I will field 5 offers for the honesuki all through PM. The first five people in the CONUS to message me will be the only offers I consider.
- Best offer for the knife gets it.
- Offers must exceed $135 (and please don't bid above $155-- I'm not trying to get more than original asking price).
- If two or more offers are equal, the knife will go to the first of those bidders who messaged me.
- Paypal and Shipping will still be covered by price. Only accepting offers from KKF members in the CONUS.

If this is against the rules, will a mod please remove this post. Thanks.

$135 including PP fees and $8 worth of shipping to CONUS

Like I said, this knife is very lightly used. Would make a great Xmas present. The cheapest new one is $165 on Amazon and won't arrive before Xmas. Other vendors want $180-200.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back