• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Mizuno Blue 1 damascus gyuto, 210mm, Ebony/horn handle

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey folks, I had this knife for sale before, withdrew it because I couldn't stand parting with it after more use. But, I need to raise funds for some big knife purchases so I need to put this back up. Nothing has changed on it. I love this knife and its a rare one from Mizuno. Perfect execution of a gyuto in Blue 1, beautiful cladding. Custom handle from Mizuno in Ebony and white Buffalo horn. Mizuno saya as well. Not much to say here - excellent knife, excellent grind. Patina on it can be removed if desired. I'm happy to do it and might post pictures if I do. I paid $1,150 for it direct in a custom order from Mizuno and would like to get $850 CONUS / $900 Int'l which is where I dropped price to last time. Photos below, specs below. More photos to follow!

Blue 1, soft iron damascus cladEbony octogonal with white horn ferrule179 grams46mm200mm349mm
IMG_5555.jpg
IMG_5557.jpg
IMG_5558.jpg
IMG_5560.jpg
IMG_5561.jpg
IMG_5562.jpg
IMG_5563.jpg
IMG_5552.jpg
IMG_5553.jpg
IMG_5554.jpg

Last edited:
Hey folks, I had this knife for sale before, withdrew it because I couldn't stand parting with it after more use. But, I need to raise funds for some big knife purchases so I need to put this back up. Nothing has changed on it. I love this knife and its a rare one from Mizuno. Perfect execution of a gyuto in Blue 1, beautiful cladding. Custom handle from Mizuno in Ebony and white Buffalo horn. Mizuno saya as well. Not much to say here - excellent knife, excellent grind. Patina on it can be removed if desired. I'm happy to do it and might post pictures if I do. I paid $1,150 for it direct in a custom order from Mizuno and would like to get $850 CONUS / $900 Int'l which is where I dropped price to last time. I won't go below that given the quality here. Photos below, specs below. More photos to follow!

Blue 1, soft iron damascus cladEbony octogonal with white horn ferrule179 grams46mm200mm349mm
View attachment 142463View attachment 142464View attachment 142465View attachment 142466View attachment 142467View attachment 142468View attachment 142469View attachment 142470View attachment 142471View attachment 142472
Can you teach me how to place custom orders for Mizuno knives? I'm looking for this exact same knife except in 240mm.

Back