• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Mizuno Tanrenjo Honyaki Yanagiba

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adam92

Reaction score
This is White 3 steel make by 水野貞昭, 3rd generation of mizuno tanrenjo. This is an old knife. come with the box but is already broken. Come with original handle oval shape. I forgot to take the picture of handle, I'll take it next time.
The edge is 296mm
Height is 36mm
Thickness is 5mm

Asking price is $ 800USD. Please let me know if you have any question of need more photo, I'm currently working in new workplace, therefore, I will be less time in the forum temporary, but I'll reply the msg as soon as I have extra time, thanks.
tempImagetBbF3X.png
tempImageMM5f0Q.png
tempImagejs9cg8.png
tempImage5pGri2.png

I'm sorry I posted photo knife is 5th generation Made by "Jun San"but same you're kanji.( Mine is DX)
I'm so curious. I understand you must trust seller but I want to know how they know who made

I'm sorry I posted photo knife is 5th generation Made by "Jun San"but same you're kanji.( Mine is DX)
I'm so curious. I understand you must trust seller but I want to know how they know who made
I don't know either, I asked jun & get conformation from him is make by 3rd generation.

Price drop to 650$. Someone please take it, I need money now 😭😭

If anyone have lefty knives or gyuto I’m happy to exchange

Bump, happy to swap gyuto at similar value, thanks.

Back