Quantcast

More than one computers

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

oivind_dahle

Banned
Reaction score
I have remember me on all my computers. However on my job computer this works perfect and Im logged in when I hit this site. When Im on my comp at home I always need to log in (even if remember me is tagged). Why is this?

Dave Martell

Forum Founder
Professional Craftsman
Reaction score
I've seen this myself both in using another computer and even when changing browsers. I don't have an answer for why this happens but it seems to be a standard feature of the software.

unkajonet

Founding Member
Reaction score
Have you checked your browser's options/preferences area? Looked to see if it's set to remember passwords and the like.

olpappy

Reaction score
Darn, from the title I thought this thread was going to be about using more than one computer - you know, one for checking email and forums, one for burning CDs and stuff, one waiting to get repaired... kind of like those people that have 3 cars sitting in their driveway, but only one gets driven...

I've seen people using 2 monitors so they get more real estate on their desktop, watching TV on their monitor.... why not have multiple computers? Then I might get some work done while I'm waiting for the hourglass icon on my screen.....