• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Morihei Hisamoto Gyuto and Heiji Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SolidSnake03

Reaction score
Hey All,

Selling a couple knives here, both are in excellent shape. Prices include shipping within the ConUS, sorry no international shipping. Please feel free to send any offers but not really looking for anything new...unless you have some TF TF TF TF TF (stainless clad ideally) or something else interesting custom maker wise. Happy to do cash either way or add to a trade.

Heiji from the linked below thread.
https://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/threads/tf-nashiji-and-heiji-gyuto.51276/Asking just what I paid for this one, basically a catch and release. I used it for 2 meals on the weekend and liked it enough I ordered one from Heiji directly but in a smaller size. I got a small kitchen and workspace and am getting a 180mm SS for my uses. This one is amazing and shows off his work as well as the grind tweaks that make it not wedgie like a stock Heiji can be unless thinned/edges smoothed etc... Wonderful knife and just want what I paid for it :)
Price = $200.00

Morihei Hisamoto KU W#1 Gyuto 180mm no bolster, 49-50mm heel and it's spot on 180mm
Bought this a while back and love it but would prefer stainless clad for my work environment/home use. Takes an insane edge as anything by TF does and with way better F&F than the TF order direct roulette. I believe this was a fine finish one as it has a nice kasumi finish that seems quite well done and natural, not the bead-blasted looking kasumi some knives come stock with. Wonderful knife, crazy good cutter as you can see by the choil shot.
Price = $130.00
Morihei 1.jpgMorihei 2.jpgMorihei Choil.jpg

Morihei sold!!!

yup I love it just could use stainless clad for my uses otherwise I wouldn’t part with it haha :)

Latest posts

Back