Mothers day sale thread

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Del,

My buddy covets my buckeye-handled parer so much he offered me his wife for it....think he was kidding. Anyway, I'd love to be on the parer list again.

4" in the new profile would be a great Father's Day knife. That's cutting it close so maybe 4th of July?

Del,

My buddy covets my buckeye-handled parer so much he offered me his wife for it....think he was kidding. Anyway, I'd love to be on the parer list again.

I wonder what he would offer for a damascus one with buckeye? Of course it depends on the wife, having recently shopped at walmart, there are a few I wouldn't offer a lame goat for.
Del

100_1396.jpg

ok here are the offerings for tonight.
#17 ironwood and blackwood
#18 blackwood and sycamore
#19 box elder and amboynia
#20 black dyed box elder and gold/black dyed box elder
#21 amboynia and sycamore
#22 box elder and amboynia

More in a couple of days.
Del

Dave and Myron, yours will be shipped in the morning

Looks like I was 2nd in on #21....... If it is spoken for, I'd be happy to take #22.

Wow Del you hit another batch out of the park. I myself like 20 the best. Enjoy your knives guys

Wow Del you hit another batch out of the park. I myself like 20 the best. Enjoy your knives guys

You sir, are a man after mine own heart.
There is something mystical and "staring-into-the-raw-core-of-the-universe' look about #20.
I can't wait to receive it.

Wow... these move really fast, and being in Sweden does not play to my advantage here... stupid time zones.

The ones with the new profile look amazing. I guess I'll have to pull an all-nighter in front of the laptop when the next batch is up.

Wow... these move really fast, and being in Sweden does not play to my advantage here... stupid time zones.

The ones with the new profile look amazing. I guess I'll have to pull an all-nighter in front of the laptop when the next batch is up.

I agree with the idea of pulling an all nighter to try to get one, I always seem to miss when these go up for sale :(

Sorry to be the cause of you guys staying up late.
I have gotten in the habit of working after the kids go to bed.
I am already working on another batch.

I am glad that the box elder got some serious attention, I have some more of that in various colors that i will be using.
Del

Really like the new profile Del, not that there was anything wrong with the old one.

They went very fast alright. I missed 20 and then 21 by a few seconds was really looking for the new profile.....

Sorry to be the cause of you guys staying up late.
I have gotten in the habit of working after the kids go to bed.
I am already working on another batch.

I am glad that the box elder got some serious attention, I have some more of that in various colors that i will be using.
Del

any Damascus parers coming Del?

Are you just doing two piece handles now? I'd love an old paring design with that light sycamore you used previously or a cherry burl, 1 piece if possible.

Back