• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Multiple Knives: Custom Isaiah Schroeder Paring Knives, Custom Shihan 240mm Gyuto, and Shihan 180mm

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rivera

Reaction score
Hi all,

Going through some financial hardship so I'm downsizing on the knives I don't use as often as I'd like. Here is the google drive folder for you all to check out each knife on sale:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1K9HmG7EKiHLG_4GRKz3hxUvX1sWSsQE3?usp=sharing

Isaiah Schroeder Custom Paring Knives - $200
Had these made years ago. One is made in the style of a lamb's foot and the other is in a bird's beak style. They are both made of the same stainless steel as well as handle material. I would like to sell both of them together as a set since they are a matching pair. Here are the measurements:

Lamb's Foot: length (80mm) height (24mm)
Bird's Beak: length (83mm) height (24mm)

Shihan Custom 240 Wrought Iron and W2 Gyuto - $625
Had this one made by Shihan this year and got it almost two months ago. Since then, I've only used it a handful of times and has become a drawer queen. It's made of wrought iron and w2 with a rustic and receding kurouichi finish. It's very well-balanced and probably one of the best knives I've ever owned and used. It has a nice weight to it with a gentle curve on the belly and feels like a hybrid between a laser and workhorse. Sadly, I wouldn't be selling this one at all if I could've avoided it. Here are the measurements:

Length (244mm)
Height (55mm)

Shihan 180 A2 Gyuto - $350
Bought this one as well from Shihan last year when he was making his A2 line of knives. They are no longer on sale but I hold these in really high regard nonetheless. They are a bit easier to take care of compared to his classic 52100 line, with nice rust resistance but over time they will still patina. Definitely on the heavier side of the spectrum when it comes to this size of gyuto, but it works like a dream. Here are the measurements:

Length (180mm)
Height (48mm)

Thanks KKF and everybody for taking the time to look. Again, all prices are negotiable and add $15 shipping costs for the lower 48. For any other location we can talk about it. Here is the link to the pictures just in case you missed it in the beginning of the post:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1K9HmG7EKiHLG_4GRKz3hxUvX1sWSsQE3?usp=sharing

BUMP

Isaiah Schroeder Paring Knives are SOLD

Shihan Custom 240mm and A2 180mm are still up for sale.

BUMP

$10 off both Shihans.

Shihan Custom 240mm $615

Shihan A2 180mm $340

BUMP

Shihan Custom 240mm $600

Shihan A2 180mm $330

Willing to do trades as well mainly looking for 240mm gyutos.

damn custom shihan. very nice. too bad i dont have $600. also i need a suji for work more than another gyuto. whoever grabs this is gonna be happy tho im sure!

I have one of Shihan's white2 wrought iron gyutos. From a pure performance standpoint, I think it's the best knife I've ever owned. It's very, very pretty too, but it's the grind that makes it a standout. Similar to, but better than, my toyama 270. Hope yours goes to a good home soon.

I have one of Shihan's white2 wrought iron gyutos. From a pure performance standpoint, I think it's the best knife I've ever owned. It's very, very pretty too, but it's the grind that makes it a standout. Similar to, but better than, my toyama 270. Hope yours goes to a good home soon.
Yeah his knives are amazing. Can’t say enough good things about them, but as much as I’d like to keep them I need to downsize and keep the bare necessities of what I need for the moment :(

With that said BUMP

Shihan 240mm custom still $600 as that’s the lowest I’m willing to go on it.
The Shihan 180mm is down to $315.

ShiHan 240mm Custom Gyuto SOLD
Isaiah Schroeder Paring Knives SOLD

Shihan 180mm Gyuto is still available $315

Back