• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Multiple knives: Konosuke Fujiyama Single Bevel's Yanagiba, Deba, Usuba!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BoostedGT

Reaction score
I have a few Konosuke Fujiyama knives for sale, I got them in 2017, all knives are brand new and have original boxes, they also come with the Original Konosuke Saya and regular ebony saya pin (No fancy one).

Konosuke Fujiyama Yanagiba 300mm Blue #1 with Khii Ebony Handle - Asking for $675.00 Shipped CONUS
Got this from Tosho Knife Arts in 2017, brand new with saya.
Dimensions:
Edge Length – 293 mm
Height at heel – 33 mm
Weight - 212 g

-SOLD- Konosuke Fujiyama Yanagiba 300mm White #2 Mirror Polished with Original Blonde Buffalo Horn and Ebony Handle - Asking for $700.00
Bought this one from Ai & Om Knives in 2017, Brand new comes with saya.
Dimensions:
Edge Length - 297mm
Height at heel - 34mm
Weight - 220 g

-RESERVED - Konosuke Fujiyama Sakimaru Takobiki Yanagiba 300mm Blue #1 with Original Blonde Buffalo Horn and Ebony handle - Asking for $650.00 Shipped CONUS
Bought this one from Bernal in 2017, Brand New comes with saya.
Dimensions:
Edge Length – 294 mm, 271 mm from heel to the curve of the tip.
Height at heel – 30 mm
Weight - 210 g

vMQskeHl.jpg

-SOLD- Konosuke Fujiyama Yanagiba 210mm White #2 with Black Buffalo Horn and Ebony handle - Asking for $425.00 Shipped CONUS
Bought this one directly from Kosuke in 2017, Brand new comes with saya.
Dimensions:
Edge Length - 206 mm
Height at heel - 30 mm
Weight - 142 g

-RESERVED - Konosuke Fujiyama Usuba 210mm White #2 with Black Buffalo Horn and Ebony handle - Asking for $410.00 Shipped CONUS
Bought this one directly from Kosuke in 2017, Brand new comes with saya.
Dimensions:
Edge Length - 196 mm
Height at heel – 49 mm
Weight - 292 g

Konosuke Fujiyama Deba 150mm White #2 with Black Buffalo Horn and Ho Wood handle - Asking for $310.00 Shipped CONUS
Bought this one from Ai & Om Knives in 2017, Brand new comes with saya.
Dimensions:
Edge Length – 156 mm
Height at heel – 47.5 mm
Weight - 234 g

My dreams of Sushi died a long time ago, time to let these knives go. If you have any questions please let me know. All prices include shipping to the continental US, will ship outside the US but the buyer is responsible for shipping cost -10 dollars.

Last edited:
Wow. What a beautiful group of knives. Sorry your sushi dreams died, looked like you were well equipped. I’m sure those won’t last long.

I think this is what the younger generation would call, "the good good."
Awesome stuff, man. GLWS.

I'm very sorry to hear about your sushi plans and that you decided to put them up for sale. It seems such a shame to break up such a beautiful set. Would I be out of line asking to post a picture of them all together? I hope the sale goes well for you. Good luck!

I'm very sorry to hear about your sushi plans and that you decided to put them up for sale. It seems such a shame to break up such a beautiful set. Would I be out of line asking to post a picture of them all together? I hope the sale goes well for you. Good luck!

The 210mm is already somewhere in Germany lol.

P07ihoXh.jpg

Damn the group photo is unreal. I know it’s annoying to hear as a seller but I wish I could afford it [emoji24]

Update

Takobiki - SPF
Usuba - Reserved
Mirror Polish Yanagiba - Reserved

Only Available at the moment is Yanagiba 300mm B1 and Deba 150mm W2.

Thank you

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back