• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Multiple Things: Boldric Chef Backpack, Town Cutler Tool Roll, Aiwatani Orange JNat

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rivera

Reaction score
Hi all,

I no longer have a need for these items and I really need to downsize on what I own unfortunately. For sale I have multiple items. Here is the link to view all the images of each item:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1t99qmxESWD0PJzM0ytShRjHV-oeQg4Wz?usp=sharing

-Boldric Chef Backpack (Black) $125
In great condition. It's been used for about a month in a professional kitchen but still has years of life in it left. It has a lots of storage capability and is very spacious. I paid $175 and would like to recover at least $125 of it back.

-Town Cutler Tool Roll (Black) $30
This item is also in great condition and has only been used for a couple of months. It hold various tools like tweezers, spoons, etc. It is no longer available on Town Cutler but I'm pretty sure I paid around the $50-75 mark for it new.

-Aiiwatani Orange JNat (189mm x 79mm x 22mm) $125
I got this item 2 years ago and can't remember much for the life of me. I'm still fairly new to the whole JNat world so I'm not too well-versed in explaining it but its a nice sized stone that gives a nice finishing yet toothy edge. I've used this stone to finish my knives after putting them on a Blue Aoto. So I'd say its medium hard stone that offers a semi-mirror polish. I paid $125 for it from another member here on KKF so I'd like to sell it for the same price.

Thanks KKF!

Last edited:
EDIT: Updated the link so it would show all the pictures sorry about that folks.

The Boldric Backpack and Town Cutler Tool Roll are SOLD

The Aiiwatani Orange JNat is still available.

BUMP

$10 off the remaining item

Aiiwatani Orange JNat $115

Latest posts

Back