• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Murray Carter 270mm Sujihiki

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mhenry

Reaction score
I bought this from Edipis last week. It was a pure impulse buy, and I really shouldn't have. It's just gonna hang on my mag block, and see very little use. Then I will probably spend even more money putting a handle on it and it will just sit there. A nakiri would suit my needs better at the moment.
$350.00 shipped in conUS
Thanks

IMG_0974.jpg

IMG_0976.jpg

IMG_0977.jpg

Thank you Rick...I was just getting ready to send a pm myself.

Dang. I didn't even check out this thread because I figured it was just someone commenting on the first sale. It didn't occur to me that this was a new one... Oh well... I really shouldn't be hanging out at the BST anyway...

Ha, one of the usual suspects ;)

thank you Rick. Yes me and Mike talked already regarding the handle. Can't wait to use and put this carter up to my other suji though. I've been drooling carter knife for years, way before i got my watanabe fever :), can't believe it took me so long to own one.

Rio

Back