Quantcast

My favorite color is USED .......the unvarnished patina thread!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

Benuser

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seriously, both a polish and a patina have benefits. Great they so easily combine.

M1k3

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Go to bed, this is a stupid time to be up and posting on KKF.
Some of us just woke up "Mr. I'm on the other side of the international date line"!

juice

TF magic
Reaction score
Some of us just woke up "Mr. I'm on the other side of the international date line"!
Yeah, but Mr Oooh la la Fancy French Handle is only a few hours from here :-D

I was also making an obscure daylight saving joke that exactly nobody would have understood, as when I posted it had just clicked in for us this year, making it an hour later than when he'd posted. Yeah, I'm sad like that.

M1k3

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, but Mr Oooh la la Fancy French Handle is only a few hours from here :-D

I was also making an obscure daylight saving joke that exactly nobody would have understood, as when I posted it had just clicked in for us this year, making it an hour later than when he'd posted. Yeah, I'm sad like that.
You're on a roll! Thanks for reminding me that crap is coming up soon. :rolleyes:

M1k3

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I propose a forum rule where if you change your avatar, you can't post for 24 hours. Even if it's a poor, pre-coffee decision.
Get in line. There's already a proposal on the table. 'Each new implemented rule shall take away two existing rules.'