my knives and rocks

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnny

Reaction score
Hi!

i wanted to show off a part of my collection (6 or 7 more fujiwara's are coming this year + a Miyabi koh gyuto in the mail + two more (my very very first good knives) in a box waiting to be picked-up). So here it is...Fujiwara Denka no hoto ironwood (super blue carbon) Gyuto 240mm, Nakiri 195mm, santoku 180mm, petty 120mm. Masakage mizu (#2 aogami steel) 165mm nakiri. Sugimoto high-carbon steel with chromium molybdenum petty 120mm and deba 180mm. On top, you can see some rocks too. Some synthetic for everyday knives and two naturals for my fujiwara's.

BUYFkLLBEmo

What do think?

Pics aren't working. Can you see the pics in your own post?

dang....no

i'm trying with pinterest now.

Love the TF blades so much but I just can't get passed how little his yo handles feel, to me it's like clutching a little twig or something and I dont have big hands.

Nice collection tho!

Love the TF blades so much but I just can't get passed how little his yo handles feel, to me it's like clutching a little twig or something and I dont have big hands.

Nice collection tho!

I think it's hit or miss, some are larger handles like my 240 denka, and some are more on the skinny side like my 175 denka cleaver

Back