My knives, Markin Andrei.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dammit Andrei, you make me want those knives so bad. They look awesome and that walnut burl handle is to die for!

The way the handle transitions into the blade is extremely cool and well done.

With mosquitoes, everything is simple🙂.
When I began to consciously approach the manufacture of kitchen knives (not even suspecting that I would start making money for it), I decided to make a series of knives that would be popular. First, women should have loved these knives, since almost everyone cooks home-made food here, and as a rule the guardian of the family hearth does this. I also tried to make knives as cheap as possible in production and I managed to make two knives from one (standard size in Russia) steel strip, due to which these knives acquired fast and aggressive forms, for which people nicknamed them mosquitoes and I began to apply the image mosquito on this series of knives, and in a short time on their other knives. Then these knives went to an exhibition in Moscow and they were given tests where everyone could cut with these knives, after which the knives received approval from many users.

Another interesting project that I want to share.
I was asked to make two knives, from the same materials, but completely different in style. The first one is cleaver fashionable this season, and the second knife is traditional for the Central Asian peoples Pichoq. Of course I did not make these knives following all the canons and traditions, this is just my vision of these knives.
Blades - stainless Sanmai with a central layer of K390 steel
Cupronickel bolster and synthetic mikarta hilt.
Hope you enjoy the work 🙂.

Gods they look good. And the photos too. What is the background you use?

I thought I'd never like a synthetic handle, but these look awesome with the muted colors.

Back