My knives

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow....I have to get rid of my current collection and start over again....

4497E14B-F773-424C-92AB-2287782FB880.jpeg

Rader 8” 52100

Attachments

• B004C620-CA15-4718-8696-3576FC47BFCA.jpeg
    B004C620-CA15-4718-8696-3576FC47BFCA.jpeg
    57.7 KB · Views: 126
This is an astonishing collection! Congrats!!!
If anything ever goes up for sale ;)

Raders on deck, on point.
Would love to see/ hear more about that Meers wide bevel gyuto as well

Dude - incredible and thank you for making me feel better about my 'little' collection now! Never take them out together without a 4 hour window ... lest their sharpness be truly tested on the owner! Love the depth of field / variety!

It looks like most of those knives get actually used. Which are your favorite cutters and why?

It looks like most of those knives get actually used. Which are your favorite cutters and why?

Yeah no drawer queens in my collection, everything comes to work with me on a rotation. It’s hard to name a favorite but I really enjoy the raders, they check all my boxes ergonomics, steel treat, geometry also a huge fan of the 9 basically same as above like his range of workhorse to laser as well but all this could be said for a bunch of the other makers to. Lotsa good stuff available nowadays

I love the shape of that Wilburn, gorgeous lines. Is the grind just a full flat grind from cutting edge to spine?

I love the shape of that Wilburn, gorgeous lines. Is the grind just a full flat grind from cutting edge to spine?
Love that thing, there is some light convexing going on, it’s a thin blade tho so it doesn’t warrant much room for a ton of it. The handle is pretty awesome in person was camel leg bone

Goodness this collection does not mess around. I have such a particular fascination with the 9 and your examples from him look absolutely stunning

Thanks ! I love robs work and he is awesome to work with , actually have a couple more much different options of his work coming in th mail right now. I’ll add them when they arrive

Hey quick question but how are those white #3 blades? I only ever see honyaki knives made out of it. How does it compare to white 1 and 2

If you like white steel you will like it . I notice very little to no difference compared to the others

Back