My new knife decision

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andreas

Reaction score
I am calling Jon in the morning and asking him about the Zakuri 240 gyuto AS. Any options or suggestions. Thank you

My suggested option:
Call Jon in the morning and ask him about the Zakuri 240 gyuto AS.

The availability of that knife is: in stock!

Excellent choice for a heftier, carbon steel knife, imo. I was very surprised to find how well these knives cut, esp. considering their thickness at the spine.:thumbsup:

im surprised there isnt more discussion about zakuris actually. they look so awesome, the taper, the handles, the steel. the kurouchi ones are actually cheaper than most AS steel knives that ive seen. the only reason i havent picked up one yet is i just havent really heard any kind of feedback from the forums. when that kurouchi 240mm is restocked im definitely picking one up!

I think you'll be happy with the Aogami...it's good stuff....let us know what you think after you get it.

You probably will be in love with that Zakuri 240mm AS in migaki finish. I love my blue #1, 240 in kurouchi finish. Over time, I the finish has come off as a result of me not being able to hold my hand steady while polishing the bevel, so the finish has been stripped off as in here.

Back