My Stuff

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This one is from Will at Newham Knives.
It‘s a total pleasure using at work, and I can’t recommend his work enough.

Rwl34 stainless brass and redwood lace burl
230mm x 54mm

Photos by Will himself:

View attachment 94110View attachment 94111View attachment 94112View attachment 94113View attachment 94114View attachment 94115View attachment 94116View attachment 94117View attachment 94118
I really enjoy the one I got from Will too. So glad @Brian Weekley introduced me to Will's work.

Amazing stuff there senor ~ but ~ big butt ~ where are the associated "marc4pt0" custom matching saya's / leather sheath be damned? Just sayin ...

Hope all is well!!!

well luckily work has been busy getting in the way of saya making time. So that plus an unusually hot summer has kept me out of my stuffy garage “workshop“. But come fall time... game on!

Ah, so you were the one who this knife was for. Looked so good on Tony's instagram.

this was ordered pre-pandemic but then paused until a couple weeks again. Such a sweet blade man. Really impressed by the build

well luckily work has been busy getting in the way of saya making time. So that plus an unusually hot summer has kept me out of my stuffy garage “workshop“. But come fall time... game on!

I was hoping that was the reason ... very very glad that 'work is getting in the way' but also looking forward to seeing your saya endeavors! All the best!

Thought I’d get a little creative and try this leather drumstick bag for a knife kit. I‘m quite pleased with it come to find out. The strap allows one to throw this over neck and shoulder like a quiver of arrows

EC69BAEE-AFFA-421E-9913-4A3C0912543A.jpeg
2D66EE28-B922-4239-A434-3A559E234688.jpeg
124042F3-5C8A-42BC-AB7C-189563091E74.jpeg
D795EAE8-D30B-40F4-8825-5D81464A4268.jpeg

your collection is impressive
the photos are excellent and it gave me great pleasure to look through them.
Congratulations on the new Kamons .. the denty western is my favorite

One that I haven’t really posted much of yet. A Kamon S-Hook grind ”concept proof”. It’s an unbelievable performer.
The handle is a redesigned western blonde ebony with an M3 mokume ferrule, all done by me.

View attachment 108870View attachment 108871View attachment 108872View attachment 108873View attachment 108874View attachment 108875View attachment 108876View attachment 108877View attachment 108878View attachment 108879
Awesome job on the handle, it is a stunning knife. I plan to own one of those hook grind in a near future 🔥 How's the food release? heard it's insane

Marc, you've got some serious skilz.... I saw this handle before in your posts somewhere, but didn't realize you made it, excellent work.

Awesome job on the handle, it is a stunning knife. I plan to own one of those hook grind in a near future 🔥 How's the food release? heard it's insane

It’s nuts. I’m more of a fan of breeze through food cutting than food release. But when you have a blade that does both, better than most others, it’s hard to beat.

Marc, you've got some serious skilz.... I saw this handle before in your posts somewhere, but didn't realize you made it, excellent work.

Thank you.
The handle was a purchase, but I completely modified it and added the ferrule so it would transition better to the blade. Definitely inspired by David Lisch and Jelle Hazenberg. I wish I had pics of it from Before to show the differences. It’s a completely different handle now though.

Back