• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mystery Nakiri....210mm $140

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pescador

Engorged Member
Reaction score
I have no idea what this Nakiri is! Found it in a drawer with some other knives. Stout beast! It is carbon, it is 210mm x 51mm. looks like it was forged. It is used. It has sharpening marks.It has been living in a drawer for the last 4-5 years. If you know what it is please let me know so I can revise the post. Japanese for sure. $140 OBO. Paypal fees and shipping included.

nakiri1.jpg

nakiri2.jpg

nakiri3.jpg

nakiri4.jpg

nakiri5.jpg

If sale falls through, I'll take it.

Nice Matteo. Other that the ku being skuffed off the back, that could clean up real nice. That secret steel!

How does one go about finding knives like this? Whose drawer were you looking in?

I hide knives from my significant other so she doesn't know that I'm spending money on something other than her...I would assume this is a pretty common practice on the forum...

Im almost afraid to admit it, because it such an awesome knive for such a great price. But I did offer him the naming rights if I ever have a third child.

Thank You Sir and Thank You KKF, I promise if I ever BST this (which Im gonna say very unlikely), I will not charge ridiculous high prices, as you have shown us today chilvary is alove and well.

P.S. I tild the wife, thought she'd kill me, but she said shes happy I found the knife I really really wanted, I feel like a blessed man today [emoji56]

P.S. I tild the wife, thought she'd kill me, but she said shes happy I found the knife I really really wanted, I feel like a blessed man today [emoji56]
Just wait until she finds the jewelry she really really wants, and expects you to return the favor... There's no such thing as a free lunch. ;)

I hide knives from my significant other so she doesn't know that I'm spending money on something other than her...
So you bought it and some time later forgot about it and have forgotten what it is. Love it :biggrin:

Just wait until she finds the jewelry she really really wants, and expects you to return the favor... There's no such thing as a free lunch. ;)
If she only wanted jewelry, thats fine, she want Toronto Maple Leafs playoff tickets ....

O28pH4e.jpg

The throne is ready for the king, come with lakeview, japanese castle, provate bridge and Totoro servants. This Heji is going to a good home I gurantee it.

Back