Nakagawa has left Shiraki Hamono?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

zizirex

Reaction score
More like a takeover. What I saw in his Instagram, seems he took over Shiraki Hamono and change it into Nakagawa Kajiya/Hamono. I thought he will start using Nakagawa in April.

adam92

Reaction score
Nagakawa skill actually is very nice, I heard from japan vendor nagakawa was the main bladesmith from few years ago, no surprise he will took over shiraki Kenichi workshop as he already retired.

zizirex

Reaction score
He's good, I have several knives forged by him, pretty good for HT. I haven't tried his blue or his stainless, but I heard it's good as well. His Honyaki should be getting better and better.

adam92

Reaction score
He's good, I have several knives forged by him, pretty good for HT. I haven't tried his blue or his stainless, but I heard it's good as well. His Honyaki should be getting better and better.
I haved his lefty yanagiba blue two steel, very easy to sharpen, I love it so much.

Martyn

Reaction score
I am actually thinking about getting one of his honyakis. have you handled one before? how are they?

DavidPF

Likes Boring Knives
Reaction score
"Get some cancer together" = go out for a smoke? Endure similar workplace hazards? Or what?