Nakagawa has left Shiraki Hamono?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Screenshot_20210131-121536_Instagram.jpg

Nagakawa skill actually is very nice, I heard from japan vendor nagakawa was the main bladesmith from few years ago, no surprise he will took over shiraki Kenichi workshop as he already retired.

He's good, I have several knives forged by him, pretty good for HT. I haven't tried his blue or his stainless, but I heard it's good as well. His Honyaki should be getting better and better.

He's good, I have several knives forged by him, pretty good for HT. I haven't tried his blue or his stainless, but I heard it's good as well. His Honyaki should be getting better and better.
I haved his lefty yanagiba blue two steel, very easy to sharpen, I love it so much.

I am actually thinking about getting one of his honyakis. have you handled one before? how are they?

"Get some cancer together" = go out for a smoke? Endure similar workplace hazards? Or what?

Back