Name That Movie from One Quote

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Yes, what is this? Huh? This is whack! I can't get jiggy with this ****! Where's your damn manager, that pink ************?"

No, Samuel L. Jackson doesn't say this line 🤣

"Yes, what is this? Huh? This is whack! I can't get jiggy with this ****! Where's your damn manager, that pink ************?"

No, Samuel L. Jackson doesn't say this line 🤣
Friday #2 (I forget the actual title - Next Friday?)

Adding YET another quote to this movie for someone to guess the title:

BM:
" [cries in pain] Ow, I'm on fire! Ouch!"

T:
"You're not a zombie, you're talking and... You're okay?

BM:
"The hell I am."

W:
"I'm sorry. I didn't know it was... It was "you" you."

T:
"Are you...? What's with the get-up?"

BM:
"Oh, I do it to blend in. You know. Zombies don't mess with other zombies. Buddy of mine, makeup guy, he showed me how to do this. Corn starch. You know, some berries, a little licorice for the ladies. Suits my lifestyle, you know. I like to get out and do stuff. Just played nine holes on the Riviera. Just walked on. Nobody there."

Zombieland? The Bill Murray bit always gets me

I'll add to this one

"Hotdogs! You know what they make those things out of, Chet? You know? Lips and a**holes!"

Adding again:

R: "Now, what are you up to?"

C: "What does it look like I'm up to?"

R: "Well, it looks like you're wanking your crank."

C: "I'm trying to get a fire going, all right?"

R: "Well, you might as well pour ice cubes in there. You're never gonna get a fire going that way. You don't crumple a newspaper up."

[making jerking motions]

R: "You twist it! Twist it! Lengthwise to stimulate kindling. That's how you get it going."

I need to revisit some of those Dan Aykroyd / John Candy 80's movies. I missed a lot of them.

Since the thread has got me going down nostalgia lane, which one is this:

"Time out! Excuse me, bad guys. l am running out of air."

I'm stumped, but that won't stop me from adding another tough one. But with a clue: this is translated from Finnish.

"Bring me booze."
"You'll get fired without a doctor's certificate."
"The kind of doctor I need hasn't been born yet."

I need to revisit some of those Dan Aykroyd / John Candy 80's movies. I missed a lot of them.

Since the thread has got me going down nostalgia lane, which one is this:

"Time out! Excuse me, bad guys. l am running out of air."

R"My dog?"

B"Run over by a carriage"

R"My goldfish goldy?"

B"Eaten by the cat"

R".....m...m...my cat?"

B"choked on the goldfish"

Now let me correct you on a couple of things, Ok? Aristotle was not Belgian. The central message of Buddhism is not “Every man for himself”. And the London Underground is not a political movement. Those are all mistakes, Otto. I looked them up.

Now let me correct you on a couple of things, Ok? Aristotle was not Belgian. The central message of Buddhism is not “Every man for himself”. And the London Underground is not a political movement. Those are all mistakes, Otto. I looked them up.

🐟🪄A

Oh I can see the scene in my head (with the comedian/ actor (kinda) but I cannot place the movie title...

Any Hint ????

Robinhood: Men in Tights

Oh damn you're right! I could see Chapelle in my head but couldn't find the name of the movie for the life of me!

This one's really easy but I'll try to make it a little harder...

"Hey.....I gotsta know..............!!!! you son of a bi..*click*"

This one's really easy but I'll try to make it a little harder...

"Hey.....I gotsta know..............!!!! you son of a bi..*click*"
I'll add to this...

“When a naked man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butcher knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn’t out collecting for the Red Cross.”

Back