• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Natsuya (EU) [price drop]

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I bought this stone from Watanabe a while ago. I got another Natsuya that I use more often and that’s the reason for the sale.
This is a relatively soft stone as it releases some slurry on its own but it definitely feels harder than it is which is usually the case with these rocks.
The stone starts of rather coarse but slurry breaks down considerably so it finishes quite fine. This is a fast stone even on pure water and raising slurry will further speed it up. It leaves a very toothy edge and polish is with a lot of detail and nice contrast.

The stone measures 195x70x60, it’s sealed on all sides and bottom so it’s ready to go.

Asking 200€ shipped in Europe, for international shipping let’s talk.

For any questions or more pictures just drop me a line.

dry:
IMG_4488.jpg

wet:
IMG_4489.jpg

finish after just a few strokes on pure water:
IMG_4492.jpg

and after a little more work:
IMG_4493.jpg

slurry:
IMG_4893.jpg

finish on slurry:
IMG_4894.jpg

I completely forgot to mention that I will also consider trades for other medium grit stones (cash on either end if needed).
Particularly looking for more 'exotic' stuff like Tajima, Ueno, Monzento, Red Aoto, etc.

Latest posts

Back