NBA Thread

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude I was just texting a buddy how sad he is. I know he’s hurt, has a big offensive load etc but damn he just sucks on that end. I wonder what the advanced stats are on Luka as primary defender. I feel like I’ve seen half the Celtics points scored on him directly. And it’s not like hard, like not guarding hauser close in the corner. You are guarding a totally stationary player that does one thing only and you ****ing suck at it.
all these "great scorers" absolutely suck at defense. like they've never even bothered putting in effort.

This is a weird series to watch as I dislike both teams playing. I watched it with my Aunt(bless her dear heart) and she was telling me what was happening with her favorite streaming shows WHILE the game was going on. At one point I just turned to her and actually listened, rather than watch Luka complain or the Celtics throw the ball out to the perimeter again after pretending to drive to the basket.
What happened to “just playing on” and “finishing at the rim?”
J Cus Crise!

Mavs in 7! Barf.

Hawt Taek Zone

The finals were in reverse order.

We actually beat HEATCulture for the chip. Cavs were the second best opponent, then a couple sweeps.

The west is washed. Our play in team can beat your champ in a series. What happened to the game I love?

Hawt Taek Zone

The west is washed.
Hawt Taek indeed!
Past 2 champs-West
Last 10 years champs- 7 from West, 3 East
Last 20 years champs- 12 West, 8 East

How about the old tired narrative that the West beat each other to pulp in the play-offs so the East can scoop up and finish them in the end(still with limited success,lol)

Hawt Taek Zone

The finals were in reverse order.

We actually beat HEATCulture for the chip. Cavs were the second best opponent, then a couple sweeps.

The west is washed. Our play in team can beat your champ in a series. What happened to the game I love?
Stephen A Smith Smh GIF by ESPN

How about the old tired narrative that the West beat each other to pulp in the play-offs so the East can scoop up and finish them in the end(still with limited success,lol)
Didn't Dallas beat Minnesota in 5 and have a week off before the Finals?

How about the narrative that it takes a few hard losses to learn how to win big games?
I like to think the Tatum and Brown learned from the bad losses that ended their past 3-4 seasons.

Luka lost game 3 by getting frustrated and not feeding hot Kyrie.
That's is something he could learn from...

Didn't Dallas beat Minnesota in 5 and have a week off before the Finals?

How about the narrative that it takes a few hard losses to learn how to win big games?
I like to think the Tatum and Brown learned from the bad losses that ended their past 3-4 seasons.

Luka lost game 3 by getting frustrated and not feeding hot Kyrie.
That's is something he could learn from...
All true. West is not washed, is all. I’ve always said the last one standing in the West is not the best team.

The Tim Hardaway Jr Game.

Not the typical Celtic shxt the bed game. Hauser 4-6 for no good reason. I’m glad I could only watch, and not hear the game.

IMG_1378.png

PJ Washington Jr; keep your mitts to yourself.

FastPP is fathering so many children tonight, after that three.

We’re getting the Total Jaylen Package tonight. Slip on the floor trying to be Jason Williams; then dunk on those fools.

Jayson having a total game in one half.

Back