NBA Thread

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
“Rishashay”. So bougie sounding. Wish Atlanta didn’t have Capela. Sarr looks like the better pick. France National Team will be scary in the next Olympics.

When I saw that Wolves trade, I had to look at the calendar to remind myself of the current year. I had no friggin' clue that it was possible, or that teams would be interested in, trading out that far (2030 and 2031, if you haven't seen).

That said, an interesting First round for the Wolves. Looking forward to next year.

Where I live... (Kentucky)

Mmmmm -

Homer.jpg

My wife has family in VA and we have stays in KY regularly (usually Lexington) on trips to/from. I'm a donut fiend and always make a point of stopping in at one of the North Lime outposts.

When I saw that Wolves trade, I had to look at the calendar to remind myself of the current year. I had no friggin' clue that it was possible, or that teams would be interested in, trading out that far (2030 and 2031, if you haven't seen).

That said, an interesting First round for the Wolves. Looking forward to next year.

Mmmmm -

View attachment 331391

My wife has family in VA and we have stays in KY regularly (usually Lexington) on trips to/from. I'm a donut fiend and always make a point of stopping in at one of the North Lime outposts.
Not a sweets guy so I’m kinda embarrassed that I haven’t even tried those shops. Will give that a try.

Latest posts

Back