New center channel speaker

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

rahimlee54

Reaction score
I thought maybe some of you audio geeks would appreciate my newest toy

Salk speakers sound great to me :thumbsup:.

rahimlee54

Reaction score

That is a tower and the veneer on them, pau ferro, wife picked it. I can give you a whole shot when I get back home if you'd like.

stereo.pete

Founding Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You lucky devil! My stereo is down at the moment due to my Odyssey Stratos Amp not turning on all of a sudden.

goodchef1

Reaction score
nice addition, I'm in the process of replacing my my m-audio's on my desktop. My hearing is not what it used to be, but I still can enjoy some clean mids and highs

jmforge

Banned
Reaction score
A little D'Appolito action there.:biggrin: Although I feel that I must chatise you for even having a center channel.:lol2: I'm currently enjoying my Dali Helicon 400's.:happymug:

rahimlee54

Reaction score
A little D'Appolito action there.:biggrin: Although I feel that I must chatise you for even having a center channel.:lol2: I'm currently enjoying my Dali Helicon 400's.:happymug:

Pretty much, Transmission line towers give excellent bass. The center is pretty great for movies, it added resolution for sure. I probably could have put the money on an awesome knife though and still been happy.

jmforge

Banned
Reaction score
Those look really nice and from what I saw on Audiogon reviews, they seem like a real bargain. I got my Dali's used for less than half of what they cost today. Otherwise, I would have been looking at something like your speakers, mid sized Totem floorstanders or the old reliable Vandersteens.