NEW GIVEAWAY - TRUST ME, YOU WANT TO BE IN THIS ONE

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks guys! and yes, I've picked lotto numbers before, but never this successful of a result!!
This will obviously carry a great story with it as it gets passed down through each generation of my family. Amazing.

thanks guys! and yes, I've picked lotto numbers before, but never this successful of a result!!
This will obviously carry a great story with it as it gets passed down through each generation of my family. Amazing.
So right, what a wonderful legacy. What timing for you! Ed and Randy, you guys are outrageous. Thanks so much for giving us all a chance.

A baby and now the winning number? Congrats, Marc!!!

Just please tell me you're going to use it:knife::hatsoff:

Congratulations, Marc!

Moderators: If Ed (and Randy, for that matter) are not awarded "contributor" badges for this ridiculously generous gesture, the badge will have lost all significance. Consider this my official nomination! ;)

Congratulations. And thanks to Ed and Randy for the big opportunity gave to everyone. I really love this forum. You all are amazing.

ouch, my feelings!
Ed, Randy- thank you! Again!
And ohhhhhhhhhh hohooo am I going to use this bad puppy!

Johnny.B.- I strongly agree!

:butbutbut: ... I wanted to win that :knife: !!! :crytissue:

But, happy for the winner... Congrats! If you are unable to accept the responsibilities of this knife... I will, if I must, volunteer for first runner up... :muahaha: :D :tease:

All joking aside, I hope you really enjoy the knife, it is very beautiful! Nice work Mr. Haas :notworthy:

Joe_Breezy

Congrats, marc! Enjoy the knife! And thanks again to Ed and Randy for the awesome giveaway!

Back