New knife, after SOOO long of a dry spell

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DwarvenChef

Reaction score
WHOO AHHAAA

Yup thanks to a friend and me getting a job I bought this puppy and chomping at the bit awaiting it's arrival. Naturally my first day of work, orientation..., is on the first day I expect to see it pop up ARRGGHH!! Hope that goes well, we shall see what the post man does...

Ya it's a touch longer than my first plans for this purchase where going to be, but after playing around with sizes and all I think it's going to work out just fine.

I'm planning a side by side play off with my Watanabe Kaibou, only because they are roughly the same dementions short of one being 2/3s thinner lol.

Salsa in the makings :) After it runs through a few onions to get the patina started lol.

Damn, you went all out!
Very nice. I been eying that myself. I shoul thank you :)

Congrats for the job!

Glad you stuck true to your KU ways!

Cool for you. Hope you enjoy your new job. I was eying that knife last night thinking, "I bet it's a nice little cutter knowing Jon".

Make sure to let us know how it performs for you. :D

Make sure to let us know how it performs for you. :D

You betcha :) Told my daughter she had an opportunity to work on a "Get out of jail free" points when my package arrives :p

As true with most knives I get I'll be making a big batch of salsa, where you cut up everything into tiny pieces :p Seeing how the OotB edge holds up as well as how it feels in hand for that amount of time. So much anticipation lol

congrats

you know we are going to need a follow-up review and all, right?

You deserve them, both the knife and the job, congrats!!!!:wink:

Back