New member check in

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gclgary

Reaction score
Just want to say hi....Seems like this is the only place I can post thread so far. Would like to post forum, reply and do BST in the future.

Welcome gclgary.

Your first post needs to be approved before you can post in other forums- this should be taken care of now.

If you are interested in posting in BST in future, I suggest that you have a close look at the BST rules, which can be found as a sticky post in the BST forum.

Tell us a bit about yourself and your interest in kitchen knives.

Welcome gclgary.

Your first post needs to be approved before you can post in other forums- this should be taken care of now.

If you are interested in posting in BST in future, I suggest that you have a close look at the BST rules, which can be found as a sticky post in the BST forum.

Thank you Nemo

My name is Gary, 24years old new immigrant living in Canada.
So I got myself into kitchen knives simply because I work in the food industry. I started with a set of Victorinox from my local Culinary School, that was my first time using a French Chefs knife.
I m passion about collecting rare, beautiful handmade kitchen knives and I recently fell in love with JNS.
Now I have roughly 20 Kitchen knives in my collection. ;)
Welcome gclgary.

Latest posts

Back