New member trying to learn sharpening and jnats

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mishmush

Reaction score
Hello, lurking a while here and reddit for a while now. In the past few months i got myself a sweet collection of knives with a sweet display in my kitchen. Recently my addiction is pursuing sharpening, polishing and especially jnats and kasumi finishes. Trying to get into it as much as possible but its a confusing world.
IMG-20200928-WA0000.jpg

welcome, Jnats are indeed confusing, but enticing all the same. its the allure that makes them so fun!

Enticing indeed. With stones costing in the hundreds and thoundsands, and you're still wondering if there is actually any benefit to it. 😅

But I really want to discover the different type of edges jnats can leave compared to synthetics and I'm obsessed with Kasumi finshes.

Welcome! I saw a pic of your wall display thing on Reddit recently. It's feckin' awesome! You made that right...?

(Sorry I won't be much help regarding natural stones, just trying to start learning about them myself.)

Welcome! I saw a pic of your wall display thing on Reddit recently. It's feckin' awesome! You made that right...?

(Sorry I won't be much help regarding natural stones, just trying to start learning about them myself.)

Yeah, im quite happy with it !.

Thanks

Welcome here fellow countryman! You'll get a lot of help with your passions here. Not much from me though. I like your collection, but who wouldn't presented this way! Be well and have fun!

Welcome eh/Bienvenue han. Which knives are those?

Back