Quantcast

New Sig Line-Click to Chat

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

JBroida

Founding Member
KKF Vendor
Reaction score
I just found out that i could do this through google talk, so i've created a link at the bottom of my sig line that says "click to chat with Jon@JKI". Clicking that button will open up a new window where you will be able to chat directly with me- to ask questions, get advice, or just talk to another person who is as dorky and obsessed with knives and stones as you are ;) . I will normally respond only during business hours (depending on how busy i am at the time), but there are times when i am online and available outside of those normal hours. Anyways, just thought some of you guys might like the new feature.

-Jon

JBroida

Founding Member
KKF Vendor
Reaction score
hmmm... i cant quite figure this one out yet... i'll play around with it a bit more when i get to work tomorrow. Hopefully by tomorrow afternoon it will work. Sorry for the inconvienience.

JBroida

Founding Member
KKF Vendor
Reaction score
i'm glad people are using the chat button, but its 10:30pm here and i just ate too much at dinner ;)

i'll catch up wtih you all tomorrow :p

JBroida

Founding Member
KKF Vendor
Reaction score
ok... i've tested as of this morning... so far it works, but only in browsers on PC or MAC... not on ipad/iphone/android/etc.

JohnnyChance

Founding Member
Reaction score
ok... i've tested as of this morning... so far it works, but only in browsers on PC or MAC... not on ipad/iphone/android/etc.
Well I guess those people will just have to quit lying to themselves and get real computers. :D

JBroida

Founding Member
KKF Vendor
Reaction score
this cracks me up... last night (while not at work), i got a TON of chat requests... but while i am sitting here at work, none :p

Latest posts