New stuff available!!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike, Good luck! I wish you a healthy son! :biggrin:

Ok. Who has the # for selling a kidney? Gratz on the birth.

(grumble.... grumble.... grumble)

If I had a number I would have sold one of mine long ago. Plus a lung, you can live with one right? I mean I'd have to quit smoking but...

Best of luck with the baby. Maybe you can get your kids working on some damascus way earlier than Randy Jr!
It's a KKF krime that none of these knives have sold. I wish I could own one, maybe the gods of knifedom/cash will smile upon me soon and I could snatch one up.
All the best to you Mike, we're thinking about you.

If that gyuto weren't about as long as I am tall, it would be on its way to my house. Beautiful work!

Good luck to you, your wife, and the new little one.

Thanks :) Gyuto is now sold pending funds :) Update, doctors are optimistic about this happening in the next few hours...apparently the baby doesn't like the cold lol

Thanks :) Gyuto is now sold pending funds :) Update, doctors are optimistic about this happening in the next few hours...apparently the baby doesn't like the cold lol

Mike, put the mobile device down and go focus on your wife. lol.

And good luck!

Nothing? I suppose if i do not sell them, i finally get to keep a knife for myself :) Here is the last of what i will do on these. Gyuto will now be $1000 and i will drop the suji down to $900, both will come with sayas with ivory pins.

Congratulations and Best Wishes as to your New Arrival.

Pm sent for the Gyuto..

RGds

D

Ok folks, in the hospital, hoping to have a baby by the end of the day. Will lower both the gyuto and suji down to $800 and the deba down to $375. Wish me luck!!!

Since the gyuto is gone ( congrats to the lucky owner)

Pm sent.

rgds
d

Nice work Mike and congrats on the baby - i hope mama and baby are both doing well.

I wish you the best with your baby.
Your knives are stunning, I love the ferrules, they are amazing.

Back