New Work

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DWSmith

Still Plays With Blocks
Reaction score
Some new boards that are now available.

DSC_0184.jpg
2 x 14 x 20 Walnut/Mahogany

DSC_0188.jpg
2 x 12 x 18 Walnut/Mahogany

DSC_0185.jpg
2 x 12 x 18 Maple/Walnut

DSC_0187.jpg
2 x 12 x 18 Mahogany w/Maple Inserts
Not shown - 2 x 12 x 18 Maple w/Mahogany inserts
Entirely opposite from the one in the photo

DSC_0186.jpg
4 x 17 1/2 Cherry

As always, if anyone has any interest in any of these, either send an email, PM or call me at the shop. 336 four three one 0436

The top walnut/mahogany board is incredible. Wish i had money right now, i have been wanting a board from you for some time. Very nice David!!!

The first and last ones are real eye catchers if I was at a place in my life where I had access to a kitchen I would spring for one, alas that's at least 4 years away but when the time comes a boardsmith board will be one of my first investments!

Ugh..lif only I did just get a walnut/mahogany one from you last month! I need a bigger kitchen

Great looking boards. All I can say is, if you don't have a board from David, you need one! I never really understood what the talk was about until my wife got me one, and I have not looked back since.

Got this in the mail yesterday. Stunning in person. Thank you so much for the dedication to quality.

IMG_0090.jpg

P.S. Love the made in america sticker. Feels good to have something that really exemplifies what made in the USA is all about.

Don't you love the way he uses the grain patterns?

I do love it. It really shows attention to detail. This wasn't something that was just thrown together.

Back